The Calculator plugin is an RPN calculator.
• 1.3.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (March 16, 2011)
The Console plugin allows jEdit to execute arbitrary commands from an internal shell. In addition, it provides buttons in a "commando toolbar" for your favorite command-line tools (make, ant, qmake, latex, etc), and an easy way to add others.
Test with Java Media Framework JMF Assist in transcription of digital audio-interview. Pause, back-step, forward-step , position from cue, insert cue in text, play functions with shortcuts from editor-window
• 0.0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre16 (May 14, 2009)
This plugin provides calculator for evaluating string expressions representing formulas.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre11 (May 6, 2008)
A jEdit plugin to bring the JFugue API to jEdit users and provide some basic functionality to help users create music using the JFugue API.
• 0.7.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre9 (August 2, 2007)
A plugin to send and receive e-mail.
• 1.4 for jEdit >= 4.2final (March 20, 2006)
The JTA plugin provides a Telnet terminal with VT and ANSI emulation inside of jEdit.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.0pre4 (September 3, 2002)
This plugin provides a utility class for definining a Console shell based on an external process.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (September 30, 2010)
A board for playing, obtaing hints for, or solving Sudoku puzzles
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.2pre8 (November 12, 2005)
The TypoScript plugin provides a VFS (Virtual File System) module for loading and editing the "setup" and "constants" templates within the TYPO3 CMS. It requires the "jeditvfs" extension to be installed in TYPO3.