The HexEdit plugin allows you to edit files in hex mode.
• 0.1.3 for jEdit between 4.2pre2 and 4.5.0 (July 12, 2003)
Includes Parser is used to parse includes directives in standard text files so that the contents and layout of (for example) HTML files can be kept separate, but parsed into a single (for example) web page to be uploaded to the web.
• 0.4 for jEdit >= 4.1final (May 8, 2003)
A plugin based on the open source Java spellchecker Jazzy.
• 0.2.1 for jEdit >= 4.1final (July 12, 2003)
Support for changing the background color of nested languages, e.g. java inside jsp, ...
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre16 (February 7, 2009)
The RETest plugin provides a simple, yet powerful interface for testing regular expressions.
• 1.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.2final (July 15, 2006)
SpellCheck is an jEdit plugin to perform spell checking of text in a jEdit buffer. You will need to install Aspell (http://aspell.sf.net/) before using this plugin.
The Templates plugin integrates the Apache Velocity templating engine with jEdit, to allow dynamic text generation based on template files.
• 4.1.2 for jEdit >= 4.3 (December 2, 2011)
TextFilter allows the user to run text from a buffer through an external process and capture the output. It also allows actions to be created and assigned to shortcuts using jEdit's action mechanism.
• 0.1.3 for jEdit >= 4.2final (October 14, 2007)
The Vimulator plugin provides jEdit with VI-style editing capabilities (i.e. modal editing). This plugin is in the early stages of implementation and does not yet provide a consistent or reliable VI-style interface. Caveat raptor.
• 0.1.0 for jEdit between 4.0pre7 and 4.1pre6 (April 13, 2002)
The XInsert plugin provides a hierarchical clip manager that utilizes XML based library files.
• 2.6 for jEdit >= 4.3.1 (March 7, 2011)