Ancestor plugin is a small toolbar with buttons to browser quickly all parents folders of the current buffer
• 1.1.1 for jEdit >= 4.4.1 (May 11, 2014)
The BufferList plugin shows the list of currently open files in a dockable tree view.
• 1.5 for jEdit >= 4.5.0 (October 7, 2012)
Creates a row of buttons, one for switching to each buffer, at the top or bottom of the View.
• 1.9 for jEdit >= 5.1.0 (February 16, 2014)
The EBrowse plugin provides a keyboard centric interface to jEdit for doing common tasks like opening files and switching buffers. As the name implies, the interface has an emacs flavor to it and even includes a few common emacs utility commands such as mark-copy, mark-cut, and string-rectangle.
• 0.5.3 for jEdit between 4.1pre1 and 4.2final (January 21, 2003)
This plugin allows you to search within a filesystem for any files that match a given filter. Results are displayed in a Hypersearch-style pane, which provides the ability to perform further actions on the files.
• 1.2 for jEdit >= 4.3pre16 (March 6, 2009)
The Hex plugin dumps a file in hexadecimal form.
• 1.1 for jEdit >= 4.3 (November 25, 2010)
The OpenIt plug-in provides a quick and easy way to open files in jEdit. Users simply open a dialog box, start typing the name of the file they wish to open and, as they type, the list of files will be updated to match what they are typing.
• 1.5.2 for jEdit between 4.3pre17 and 4.4.2 (August 17, 2009)
QuickOpen opens files quickly
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3 (February 3, 2011)
This is a plugin for the jEdit file system browser that allows you to recursively open files.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.2final (January 2, 2005)
The Reopen plugin provides a "reopen" action for reopening recently closed buffers, much like web-browsers reopen tabs.
• 0.6 for jEdit >= 5.3.0 (June 22, 2016)