HTML and XML
Lets you look at a color picker and get back the RGB hex from it for copy or paste;
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.2final (October 30, 2004)
A plugin that allows editing CSS elements inside jEdit, as well as CSS file validation.
• 0.4 for jEdit >= 4.3pre3 (May 24, 2006)
The hyperlink plugin will allow the textarea to have hyperlinks inside.
• 1.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (December 21, 2011)
JTidyPlugin integrates the HTML Tidy utility into jEdit. JTidyPlugin will help you check for errors in your HTML/XML files and also correct them.
• 1.1 for jEdit >= 4.3 (December 21, 2011)
The XilizePlugin translates Xilize markup, a superset of Textile, for creation of rich XHTML pages making jEdit an efficient and very simple web content generation engine.
• 188.8.131.52 for jEdit between 4.2final and 4.3.3 (June 1, 2007)
The XQuery plugin provides features for querying XML documents, setting options for output, performance monitoring and other XQuery processor specific variables. The XQuery engine bundled with this plugin is the Saxon XQuery processor. But we designed the plugin to support other engines as well making use of a dynamic adapter system.
The XSLT plugin provides features for transforming XML documents using XSLT stylesheets and for searching XML documents using XPath expressions.
• 0.7.1 for jEdit >= 4.3.1 (March 23, 2010)