A dependency plugin for the Antlr parser and runtime library. (http://www.antlr.org)
A SideKick for working with Antlr 4 grammar files.
This plugin provides for code-completion in a CamelCase or regex_separated_identifier style.
• 2.8.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre12 (January 20, 2009)
ClangCompletion provides jEdit with code completion and syntax checking for c, c++ and objective-c using the clang and llvm.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 5.0pre1 (November 25, 2012)
The ClassBrowser plugin provides a dockable window presenting the hierarchy of a selected class, along with its members (including inherited members, if requested). You can jump to each element (class/member) in the hierarchy by double-clicking it. The hierarchy is generated using information from Ctags tag files.
The ClassWizard provides a GUI that facilitates quickly creating class files for various languages (Java, PHP, etc.).
• 0.5.1 for jEdit >= 4.0pre1 (April 28, 2002)
Provides Clojure to jEdit
• 1.2.1 for jEdit >= 4.4.1 (September 6, 2011)
Provides a Console shell that maintains a Clojure Read-Eval-Print-Loop.
• 1.0.2 for jEdit >= 4.4.1 (September 6, 2011)
CoffeeScript parser for SideKick
• 0.9 for jEdit >= 5.0.0 (December 19, 2012)
• 1.5 for jEdit >= 4.4 (December 5, 2011)
CTPlugin is a plugin that supports the use of custom tag libraries in JSP, acting as a visual aid for tag insertion.
• 0.3 for jEdit >= 4.1final (December 1, 2003)
Short Description: This plugin provides a jEdit interface for gdb.
• 0.5 for jEdit >= 4.3pre9 (December 2, 2009)
GlobalPlugin provides an interface to the GNU Global source code tag system, for smart navigation through C,C++,Java,PHP,Yacc, and Assembly source files. NOTE: Plugin no longer supported. Use LucenePlugin for jEdit 4.4 and later, providing similar functionality.
• 0.3 for jEdit between 4.3pre10 and 4.4pre1 (March 16, 2009)
Provides Groovy to jEdit
• 1.7.5 for jEdit >= 4.3 (October 20, 2010)
Provides jEdit with the ability to use the Groovy ScriptEngine provided on scripting.dev.java.net.
• 1.0.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre15 (September 11, 2008)
Provides a Console shell that maintains a Groovy Read-Eval-Print-Loop.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (October 20, 2010)
The HDL Parser plugin finds syntactic errors in HDL code.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.1final (October 30, 2004)
From Drayke Naiobrin. Provides a SideKick parser for Inform source files, allowing game objects to be viewed in a tree whose structure resembles their logical hierarchical arrangement.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.2final (January 5, 2006)
The Javadoc plugin provides a quick, easy way to search through java api trees that are saved to a local disk, through either a dialog window or by using the word under the cursor. Api pages are displayed through the InfoViewer plugin.
• 1.2 for jEdit >= 4.3 (April 25, 2011)
• 1.0.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre15 (September 28, 2008)
JinniConsole is the Jinni Plugin for JEdit. It assumes you already know or want to get to know Jinni. As can be seen on Jinni's Website, Jinni is a "High Performance Java and .NET based Prolog for Object and Agent Oriented Internet Programming". It is a great possibility to use the latest artificial intelligence technology available for the Java world.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.0final (June 11, 2003)
The JPyDebug plugin provides a Python debugging support for jEdit, and a structure browser service through SideKick for easy navigation through source files.
• 0.16 for jEdit between 4.2final and 4.3.3 (March 7, 2006)
The JythonInterpreter plugin embeds a Jython shell into jEdit. It adds support for macros and plugins written in Python/Jython, and a SideKick service for code browsing. Jython 2.5 is included.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.4.1 (April 18, 2012)
The LazyFolds plugin allows explicit folds to be automatically inserted and updated in jEdit buffers.
• 0.3 for jEdit >= 4.2pre5 (June 21, 2004)
Render Markdown text to HTML or preview it in browser
• 0.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (December 7, 2010)
MibSideKick is a mib parser
• 1.2.1 for jEdit >= 4.3 (September 1, 2010)
NetRexx Programmer Tools
• 1.0.0 for jEdit >= 4.3.3 (April 9, 2014)
Short Description: Oolong is an assembler like language for the Java Virtual Machine. Java classes may be Decompiled to Oolong or dumped. Oolong may be compile to Java class files. A mode file is provided for pretty highlighting.
• 1.0.0 for jEdit >= 4.4 (March 20, 2006)
A SideKick parser for Perl. Replaces PerlBrowse.
• 0.6 for jEdit >= 4.3pre8 (March 16, 2007)
PrologConsole is a Console plugin shell embedding an ISO compliant Prolog system into jEdit.
• 0.4 for jEdit between 4.0final and 4.3 (February 27, 2003)
Provides a Console shell that maintains a running Python Read-Eval-Print-Loop.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (October 4, 2010)
Full index of RFCs for use by RFCReader plugin
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.4pre1 (November 24, 2010)
Scala Plugin for compilation of Scala files inside the editor without invoking external scalac compiler
• 1.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre17 (July 29, 2009)
This plugin provides a Scheme interpreter integrated into jEdit. Integrates the classloader with jEdit's JARClassLoader, integrates with Console to provide a Scheme Interpreter Shell, and integrates with jEdit's PluginManager to enable Scheme Libraries to be distributed in Plugins.
• 1.0.1 for jEdit (March 20, 2006)
Provides a framework to make JSR223/scripting.dev.java.net scripting engines usable within jEdit.
• 0.5.0 for jEdit between 4.3pre15 and 5.0.0 (April 8, 2009)
A plugin that allows posting and searching code snippets on Snipplr
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre12 (October 7, 2008)
The Tags plugin provides a set of actions for working with "tag files" in the CTags format.
• 3.1.0 for jEdit between 4.3 and 4.4.2 (December 2, 2010)