The Antelope plugin is an application for running Ant. Ant must be installed separately.
• 3.5.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre15 (November 6, 2008)
A Dockable plugin for ant targets.
• 1.8.2 for jEdit >= 4.4 (February 7, 2012)
The AntPlugin is nothing but Apache Ant, users guide, and API javadocs, packaged as a neat little jEdit plugin. The only plugin that uses this is AntFarm.
• 1.8.2 for jEdit >= 4.3 (February 7, 2012)
AntViz is a dependency visualizer and debugger for Ant scripts.
• 1.0 for jEdit between 4.1pre2 and 4.2final (August 5, 2002)
The JCounter plugin provides statistics such as Code, Comment, code %, and blank lines for files. It can parse the current buffer, all open buffers, or all files from a project in the Project Viewer plugin, and provides averages, maxs, and totals.
Provides a dockable GUI for working with Maven Projects.
• 0.3 for jEdit >= 4.2final (June 30, 2005)
The Project Options plugin provides an interface for defining standard jEdit options on a per-project basis, allowing, for example, regular edit options to change for different projects.
• 0.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre9 (March 24, 2007)
The XPTracker plugin is for tracking project progress using Extreme Programming methodology.
• 0.1.0 for jEdit >= 4.2pre2 (July 12, 2003)