The Accents plugin converts character abbreviations for accented characters to characters as they are entered.
• 1.0.1 for jEdit between 4.2final and 4.5pre1 (January 2, 2005)
ActionHooks enabled one to specify actions or macros to invoke in response to EditBus messages.
• 0.6 for jEdit >= 4.3 (October 17, 2011)
Lets you see if plugins are loaded or activated and lets you manually (un)load and (de)activate plugins. There is also a dockable which allows one-click reloading of plugins.
• 1.3.0 for jEdit >= 4.3pre15 (June 15, 2009)
Common code development aids.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.4pre1 (December 21, 2010)
The CommonControls plugin provides a common set of enhanced Swing components intended for use by other jEdit plugins.
The ContextMenu plugin allows you to change text area's right-click context menu for each mode.
• 0.4 for jEdit >= 4.3 (November 25, 2010)
The DragAndDrop plugin allows files to be opened in jEdit by simply dragging them into the text area from a file manager, desktop, or other application. Does not work on all combinations of platform/JDK.
• 0.2.8 for jEdit between 3.2pre2 and 4.1final (January 7, 2003)
Finish Him! is a smart and quick word completion (expansion) plugin similar to Textmate's or Netbeans word completion. It allows you to cycle through completions by hitting its keyboard shortcut continuously.
• 0.9 for jEdit >= 4.3pre17 (November 2, 2009)
First Mate primary feature is `Auto-Paired Characters`
• 0.3.2 for jEdit >= 4.3 (November 28, 2011)
The jEdit GesturesPlugin records mouse movements and executes code based on recognized patterns.
• 1.1 for jEdit >= 4.2final (October 30, 2004)
gnu.regexp, an old reliable library for evaluating regular expressions.
• 1.0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre13 (March 16, 2008)
HelperLauncher provides both a plugin and file system browser action for launching an external program to work with a file or buffer.
• 1.0 for jEdit between 4.3pre7 and 4.5pre1 (February 9, 2007)
HelpServer makes jEdit help available through http.
• 0.2.0 for jEdit between 5.1pre1 and 5.3.0 (November 15, 2016)
This plugin can be used to extract hexdump data.
• 0.9 for jEdit >= 4.3 (December 7, 2010)
The ICU4J plugin provides the icu4j library to jEdit
• 54.1.1 for jEdit >= 5.3.0 (June 22, 2016)
The JakartaCommons plugin provides a single point of dependency for plugins needing to use Apache Jakarta libraries. Currently included are BCEL, commons-collections, commons-logging, and xmlrpc.
Uses compiled JVM class files as macros so macros can be written in any Java IDE
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre16 (June 3, 2009)
• 0.3 for jEdit >= 4.3pre7 (September 21, 2009)
Make adds support to ProjectViewer for running project builds based on local buildfiles.
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 4.3 (October 5, 2012)
The MarkerSets plugin enables you to create named sets of markers from various files. Provides a replacement for the Bookmarks plugin, as well as the "Markers" feature from core.
Patchfile parser for SideKick
• 1.0 for jEdit >= 5.0.0 (January 18, 2013)
Provides templates to create new projects of different types - including jEdit plugins, and simple Java applications.
• 1.2 for jEdit >= 4.3 (July 30, 2010)
Provides an Assistant remote control for showing docs about the thing under the cursor.
• 0.1 for jEdit >= 4.2final (August 22, 2008)
The recent plugin stores all edit actions in a table in a dockable window. It recordes actions which are invoked by plugin, macro or built-in actions. The user invokes an action by clicking it in a dockable window. Additionally, it provides a buffer history
• 0.1 for jEdit between 4.2final and 4.4.2 (February 21, 2006)
RecentBufferSwitcher is a plugin which allows fast changing of a buffer to the most recently viewed buffer.
• 0.2 for jEdit >= 4.3pre13 (August 4, 2008)
Rhino library packaged as a jedit plugin
• 1.7R4 for jEdit >= 4.4 (December 19, 2012)
This plugin causes a pop up to be displayed whenever the user presses a shortcut prefix
• 1.3 for jEdit >= 4.3pre3 (April 16, 2007)
User friendly configuration of syntax highlighting styles
• 0.1 for jEdit between 4.3pre11 and 4.3pre15 (October 6, 2007)
Plugin to select text objects (words, sentences, paragraphs, code blocks, quoted text, and comments).
• 1.1 for jEdit >= 4.3pre15 (June 22, 2009)